Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
marcelschr

Kim Kardashian's Bares Her Legs In Nyc

22) for a dinner date for three. Kardashian pushed her daughter in a stroller before West showed off his paternal side and carried the tiny tot in her car seat. Kardashian looked effortlessly chic in grey jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket while West rocked jeans, a white tee and a beige trench coat. The trio has been spending time in the Big Apple while West is on his Yeezus tour.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/23/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-north_n_4330058.html

Kim Kardashian Auctions Clothes On eBay For Philippines Typhoon Victims, Giving 10% To Charity

Victoria Beckham tweets picture of shoe mountain going to charity 'Hi guys, this is a very special auction because a portion of the proceeds of my eBay auction are going to International Medical Corps, a nonprofit organisation that provides critical health services on remote islands where families are struggling to access medical care and basic resources like food, clean drinking water and vital medications,' she wrote. Only ten percent: Multi-millionaire Kim Kardashian, pictured in a Stella McCartney dress in January 2013, is donating a small portion of the proceeds from her clothing sale to International Medical Corps 'The proceeds will go directly to the communities theyre serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives. 'My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon. Check out my eBay auction here and support those who need our help in the Philippines.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2511646/Kim-Kardashian-eBays-old-clothes-help-Philippines-typhoon-victims--donates-just-10-proceeds-charity.html

The starlet is auctioning off thousands of dollars worth of clothing and accessories on EBay to support the victims of Typhoon Haiyan. "The proceeds will go directly to the communities they're serving in the Philippines and will help typhoon survivors get access to medical care and ultimately save lives," wrote Kardashian on her Celebuzz blog on Thursday. "My prayers and thoughts are with those affected by the typhoon." Tweeters scolded Kim for taking 90 percent of the cash and leaving only 10 percent for the typhoon victims. In any case, if you want to dress like a Kardashian, the EBay auction will be continue through Dec.
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/social-climber-kim-kardashian-fire-charity-donation/story?id=20990007

Kim left the couple's Soho apartment in high-style, rocking a form-fitting black dress with long sleeves and fringe that dangled past her black stilettos, while Kanye donned a patterned red blazer. The two were en route to Kanye's concert at Madison Square Garden, his fourth show in a series of NYC performances for his Yeezus tour. Despite Kanye's hectic work schedule, the two have made time for family outings with their daughter, North, as well as mom and dad date nights. Kim kicked off Friday night in a black leather jacket for a family dinner with Kanye, their daughter North, and Kim's mom, Kris Jenner. The couple looked like twins Wednesday when they dressed down in jeans, white tops, and long coats for Kanye's Brooklyn concert.
Source: http://www.popsugar.com/Kim-Kardashian-Bares-Her-Legs-NYC-32613102

After all, we've seen her naughty side on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" more than a few times. Kylie Jenner On "Glee" It must be hard being Kylie Jenner. Your famous half-sisters all have their own reality shows, while your pretty older sister is not only taking the modeling business by storm, but also has her own Sweet 16 special on E! So, naturally, Kylie "Misunderstood" Jenner would be the perfect addition to Fox's "Glee." We know that Kylie is handy with a camera, so she could guest star as Jacob Ben Israel's production assistant. After all, he's going to need some help filming the New Directions on their way to Nationals.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/kim-kardashian-ebay_n_4323183.html

Don't be the product, buy the product!

Schweinderl